Export Control and Customs Law
Before exporting goods and goods, certain national and international regulations must be observed. A separate, internal export control should therefore be carried out prior to any actual export and any necessary export authorization procedure should be carried out. In this way, unpleasant sanctions due to a violation, e.g. to avoid the foreign trade law.
Our consultants know the international sanctions and are experienced in handling the necessary application procedures for granting export licenses. We also advise you on questions of customs law in order to enable effective and fast delivery to your customer abroad. We represent you before the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA), the customs authorities as well as before courts, should you be accused of a violation of export regulations.
- Training of export managers in companies.
- Advice on export control and on foreign trade and customs law.
- Advice on sanctions and embargoes.
- Representation of companies and their senior employees to the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA), the customs authorities and in criminal and fine proceedings.
- Advice on customs and export control compliance.
- Advice and assistance with customs inspections, foreign trade inspections and tax audits.