Our multi-disciplinary team of experts and lawyers in the energy sector allows us to provide integrated support to clients in the energy sector locally and internationally. Our team draw on an extensive and longstanding expertise in the fields of company law, tax law, and antitrust issues.
Our team have had extensive experience in both transnational and contentious matters in the energy sector which has allowed them to understand the challenges faced on a day to day basis and advise clients with practical and timely advice.
We have advised and drafted a broad range of agreements for clients in the energy sector including but not limited to;
- Land Lease Agreements
- Project-related licences / permits
- Grid Connection Agreements
- Feed-in Tariffs
- Power Purchase Agreements
- EPC/ turnkey contracts
- Project finance contracts
- Engineering contracts
- Supply contracts
- Installation contracts
- Maintenance contracts
Examples of our work
- Advised in relation to international airport construction and operation projects (MENA region), with a focus on EPC and concession agreements (including project finance))
- Advised in relation to various national and international offshore wind, onshore wind and hydro power projects, with a focus on plant engineering & construction (including project finance).
- Advised in Renewable Energy and Climate Change, Infrastructure Development, Finance, Corporate/M&A.
- Advise one of leading clean energy technology company in the Middle East and North Africa and Europe on corporate structuring.