Whether you are a start- up navigating the legal terrain for the first time, a locally established SME with plans for expansion or an international MNC expanding its presence through acquisitions and mergers, our experienced commercial lawyers are well experienced and equipped to help you navigate the complex legal terrain. Our primary aim is to understand your business needs first and then find practical legal solutions ensuring maximum business outcomes with minimum risk.Our Commercial lawyers have had extensive experience in a wide range of industries including real estate and infrastructure, hospitality, technology, medical and healthcare, energy, retail and trade and FMCG. We have advised on broad range and diverse commercial arrangements for clients including but not limited to;
- Partnership and Joint Venture agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Distribution and agency agreements
- Shareholder agreements
Examples of our work
- Drafted agency agreements in the UAE and KSA for one of the leading international companies in construction and industrial technologies.
- Advised a UAE developed and owned restaurant brand on its expansion strategy in the UAE and protection of its IP. Drafted all the franchise agreements and registered the trademark in the UAE.
- Advised on the restructuring of one of the leading hospital groups and IP protection and registration for the brand and group.
- Advised and drafted a shareholder, Sale and purchase and joint venture agreement between the largest hospital group in Germany and largest private healthcare company in the UAE.
- Advised, reviewed and drafted software agreements for an advertising company which is the leader in the programmatic advertising space across the globe.