Tourists will be able to request refunds of the five percent Value Added Tax (VAT) incurred on any purchases they make in the UAE, it was announced earlier this month by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).land and seaports in the UAE by mid-December.
- Business Reopening in Abu Dhabi and Dubai – Complying with Federal, Emirate & Free Zone Rules
- Corporate Structuring under the FDI Law – Key Consideration
- Approval of the Foreign Direct Investment Positive List – An Analysis of Cabinet Resolution No. 16 of 2020
- Managing the Coronovirus-Crisis: Bankruptcy
- Expansion and Revision of ADNOC‘s In-Country Value Programme